Complaint Review: Justmugshots.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: ko**** — Topeka Kansas United States of America
Justmugshots.com

Justmugshots.com My picture appears when you google my name "Kathy ****" from Justmugshots.com's (but off their website) and busted website, for a charge that was dismissed. It looks like I'm guilty which I'm not. Internet

When you google my name "Kathy ****", my mugshot appears, from Justmugshots.com and busted (there are 2 mugshots that appear).  This is from an arrest in 2009 where the charge was dismissed by the court.  These mugshots are appearing off the website and they should come off.  When you google my name "Kathy ****", you'll see a string of photos.

The first 2 are mine, from a wrongful arrest where the charge was dismissed.  I want these photos removed.  I actually want my mugshots taken off the mugshot websites.  My charge was dismissed and I was wrongfully arrested, but I definitely want my photo removed when you do a name search.  This is wrong, grossly unfair.  It totally misleads people into thinking I was found guilty, which isn't so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justmugshotscom/internet/Justmugshotscom-My-picture-appears-when-you-google-my-name-Kathy-from-Justmugshots-1000344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justmugshots.com