Complaint Review: Jutfab.com

• Reported By: jermer12 — hillside New Jersey
Jutfab.com
, Select State/Province USA

Jutfab.com SHADDY!!!! LIES!!!!! NJ

I place an order with Justfab on December 19th received my shoes and loved it. On Feb 19th my account was charged 39.95. I then called for a refund which took 25 mins. The young lady assured me that my account was cancelled and I would receive a refund within 3-5 days. I received the refund on Feb 25th. On March 8th my account was charged 39.95 again!!!!!! after being promised that the account was cancelled on Feb 19th. Ive been on hold for 28 mins now! not able to speak with a supervisor or manager!!! I will never order from this place again and will not advise anyone to no matter how great the deals seem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jutfabcom/Select-StateProvince/Jutfabcom-SHADDY-LIES-NJ-1129190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jutfab.com