Complaint Review: Juveneu

• Submitted: Fri, December 23, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 23, 2011

• Reported By: Babsiom — Isle of Man Other United Kingdom
Juveneu

Juveneu Took 4 payments out of the account and passed card details on to another company. Internet

On my local webssite there was an advert to try some cream for the postage charge only.  I applied and they asked for my card details for postage only.
2.57 was taken out and the cream arrived.  However what I didn't notice was that 2 weeks later they took another 55.96 out, nor the 59.03 another 2 weeks later.  The one I did notice was because another bottle of cream arrived was the final amount of 60.82 on the 20th December.
I called my bank and they informed me that when I agreed to the sample bottle I was actually signing up for a subscription.  Although I have received nothing for two of these amounts of money, it doesn't matter as all the bank can return is the original 2.57.  When I called the company it seemed like they were trying to take more money out as I spoke.  The final amount of 60.82 was not even from Juveneu, it was another company.  Juveneu passes our card details on to 3rd parties for them to remove our hard earned cash.  Well happy Christmas Juveneu, every penny of my back pay for a year has gone.  I hope the law changes soon to stop this.  Thanks for reading this and I hope it doesn't happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juveneu/internet/Juveneu-Took-4-payments-out-of-the-account-and-passed-card-details-on-to-another-company-813144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juveneu