Complaint Review: Juveni

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sherri — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Juveni
Ct Internet, Connecticut United States of America

Juveni Filler this company sells is fake. I have spent 1000.00 so far attempting to remove it .still big clumps on face. Internet, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: What did you expect?

I ordered what was supposed to be generic hyaluronic acid (juviderm) from this company. I had ordered juviderm for years from pharmacies overseas, recently, laws do not allow sales without a prescription. I received a 3 ml syringe of the product , injected it, within a week it was gone. I contacted the company, which is very difficult to reach . They only have an email contact, no numbers in existence that I have found. I explained what happened and asked for the next level up in filler. There are different levels of hyaluronic acid and this one was the thinnest level. So then they sent the next level up at no charge. I had spent approx 325.00 on the first syringe. Second syringe arrives, I injected in same areas. This time, the eve I injected it , looked good. Woke up next morning with huge bumps and bruises that projected out at least half an inch and were hard to the touch. I went to a doctor who I had been going to for juvederm injections in the past to have hyaluronidase injections. This is an enzyme that is designed to remove hyaluronic acid , and works quickly , within several hours up to a couple days. I kept going back and nothing happened , the bumps still remained. Seven injections in, at fifty dollars each, the Doctor said this is not working , you need to go to a plastic surgeon and have this removed. I went to a plastic surgeon. He has diagnosed me with foreign body giant cell reactions. He has injected kenalog (steroids) to the bumps. They now are flat , but are all still under my skin and have not dissolved at all! I emailed the company and explained what happened and they said cannot give medical advice! A couple times they just blew me off and didn't respond. So now I am scheduled for another kenalog injection and the Dr said we can send off a biopsy to see exactly what is in this product to determine if I should remove or leave alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juveni/Internet-Connecticut-/Juveni-Filler-this-company-sells-is-fake-I-have-spent-100000-so-far-attempting-to-remo-1026423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juveni

What did you expect?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Your injecting jourself with chemicals that arrive in the mail.  What a carzy world this is!