suite

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: K C — DENVER Colorado
K D C FINANCIAL CORPORATION
1001 PARK AVENUE WEST UNIT 408 DENVER, Colorado USA

FIRST UNION FINANCING CORPORATION STOLE MONEY FROM MYSELF & CLIENTS FOR FUNDING/ USING AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD WILMINGTON DELAWARE

First Union Financing: Chris B. Hall ISO/Partner & sales Director: 866-527-5499 ext 7/Direct line:302-268-6411/Fax 877-293-3588.  Amos Williams ISO/Partner & Regional Manager:404-844-3994, Stacey Butler: Underwritier, Michelle Gallagher: Funder at ext 7. This company was referred to me through one of my Brokers Inside My Network. Where "We Do Perform & Fund". Took a chance on this referral. And this has been a BIG NIGHTMARE & WHOLE BALL OF LIES! These people are not registered at the Secretary Of state Of Delaware. They were listed in Chicago & Indiana. So, They gave an appearance that they were Legit. Their was no filings that shown up in any of the databases that said they were Defrauding, Lying, Embezzling & Scamming Individuals and their Businesses. Amos Williams, did all the communications with me. They even had me fill out a Broker Package. Said I was Approved: Giving me an "ISO# 19317". That I am to send that number on every file I submit. Little did I know, this were scam artist: like a Lion In The Bush.

The first week after I had submitted my (4) initial files .... .. The underwriter stated her Husband was in a Bad Car Accident. But, she pursue too underwrite files and send out Approval & Declines. Amos, contact me stating we only had 24hrs to pay the :Closing Attorney Fee's. Otherwise, the Loan Would Be Canceled By Underwriting . so, I pushed and Pushed my clients to do the same. We made the deadlines. But, on The Last (4) submission ... they worked with my clients to get their funding in by that following Monday. June the 15th, 2014. at that point because, (2) of my clients were not close too an :Walmart, or CVC. Amos Williams, instructed them too send the funds by Money Gram. which They Did. He Took receipt of their payment.  I was following-up with Amos.

He later that week stated that The Underwriter will be out: Because, her husband wasn't doing well at all. He had throat ... problems ... sounding Horrible, where I couldn't understand him. He had Strep Throat. He was supposed too be in the hosiptal . He had taken leave at that time. On June 24th, I received (2) Emails From Chris hall: apologizing For The incoviences.... ... and That I would receive my Broker Bonus Check: Which I never received , nor did I received the funding of $205k. That was promised. All I Received: Amexrican Express, Prepaid Card with Pin Number. At that ime I drew with complete concerns.... Leaving Mutiple Messages For Chris Hall, Amos williams, And Michelle Gallagher: The Funder. No One Has Responded Too Any Of My Calls. Just, Nothing.

So, Now I want everyone too Be aware Of These People: Because, They Lie, Cheat , And Steal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-D-C-FINANCIAL-CORPORATION/DENVER-Colorado-80205/FIRST-UNION-FINANCING-CORPORATION-STOLE-MONEY-FROM-MYSELF-CLIENTS-FOR-FUNDING-USING-AM-1065342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K D C FINANCIAL CORPORATION