Complaint Review: K & DATA D.O.O. DBA TEHNOMARKET SARAJEVO

• Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Kljuc Other
K & DATA D.O.O. DBA TEHNOMARKET SARAJEVO
Put Famosa 38, Hrasnica Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

TEHNOMARKET SANSKI MOST, K & DATA D.O.O. - TEHNOMARKET SARAJEVO - K& DATA D.O.O Deceitful Sale of Notebook from 2006, as being "NEW", Notebook Without Ground, Disobedient To Repair Notebook in Time, Refuses to Give Replacement or Funds Back Sarajevo, Sanski Most Bosnian Federation

*Author of original report: Tehnomarket, K & Data DOO, Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina

End of March 2009, I have bought Notebook Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Mobile V5555, in TEHNOMARKET SANSKI MOST, K&DATA D.O.O, Ulica Prijedorska 2, 79260 Sanski Most, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I did not get the proper receipt for notebook AS IT WAS NOT IN THEIR DATABASE, and we left the store with promise to come one day back to store and get the receipt!

Notebook was missing proper declaration and proper technical specifications. Notebook was produced in 2006, came from Germany, but it does not confirm to German standard, and here is why.

Later we found out that notebook was missing ground wire, it did not have 3 wires, and electricity could be felt on third person if one was touching notebook. However, I realized that only after following happened:

WITHIN 3-4 WEEKS NOTEBOOK DIED. That was end of April, before the holidays of 1st May.

First I have complained to TEHNOMARKET SANSKI MOST, K&DATA D.O.O. Ulica Prijedorska 2, 79260 Sanski Most, Bosnia and Herzegovina, however, they were unwilling to replace the notebook, and said, I should give it for service.

We were 1 hour drive from Tehnomarket Sanski Most, when buying laptop, that is 2 hours drive just to buy it. And to service it, we were supposed to drive another 2 hours. Our expenses have risen within few days, enormously, in comparison what notebook price was, around 450.

We have then complained to central office TEHNOMARKET SARAJEVO, K&DATA D.O.O., Put Famosa 38, Hrasnica, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and was speaking by phone, with Blaenka, responsible for IT in other cities, and she said she would handle and service efficiently. That was not true at all. She told us we CANNOT REPLACE notebook, but have to give to for service in any Tehnomarket Office, like in Banja Luka, Sanski Most or elsewhere.

We brough notebook end of April 2009, to Tehnomarket K&Data D.O.O., Banja Luka, were it was test and we found that notebook is broken, not the power adaptor. We gave notebook for service to Tehnomarket K&Data D.O.O. Banja Luka, in belief it would be serviced within 3 days, after the 1st May 2009. We were promised to be contacted and informed about the process. The notebook had to arrive to our address by FeDeX.

NONE OF PROMISES were completed until 11th May 2009. Notebook was NOT repaired, was not replaced, money not returned back. We were NOT EVEN informed about procedure, nobody told us what is happening with notebook. Not mentioning that notebook was lost in the service process, and without numerous long distance calls they would not find it themselves. Even though we have sent it end of April, notebook was located on 6th May, about 8-10 days later then given for service.

Customer support, within Tehnomarket K&Data D.O.O., Put Famosa 38, Hrasnica 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina is disrespectful. Mrs. Blaenka was promising me few times to call me back and I have not received one call from her. For my own money, I have to work FOR THEM, to help THEM locate the notebook and help them move procedure forward.

For me, now nor I have notebook, nor I have money for notebook. NOR I WAS GIVEN ANY REASONABLE TIME WHEN THE NOTEBOOK WILL BE REPAIRED OR SERVICED.

I had to call their service, although it is not my hat, and found out that motherboard of notebook is broken and it will be replaced, unknown WHEN, and they can keep notebook up to 45 days. I have never agreed to such terms, as it was told to me, notebook will be repaired within 3 business days, but now we found that it was blatant lie.

On 11th May, Tehnomarket K&Data D.O.O., Ulica Prijedorska 2, 79260 Sanski Most, Bosnia Herzegovina -- DID NOT want to replace notebook, NOR REFUND.

I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE PURCHASING ANY NOTEBOOK FROM TEHNOMARKET K&DATA D.O.O., SARAJEVO, SANKI MOST, BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA. THIS IS SIMPLE SERVICE REQUEST. THEY ARE SELLING OLD WARE FROM 2006, AS NEW, WARE WHICH CANNOT BE SOLD IN GERMANY, THEY SELL IN BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA.

My bad luck is that I urgently needed notebook and HAD to buy somewhere, as there is not enough choice.

In other countries I get replacement notebook until my notebook is repaired. OVER HERE, with Tehnomarket K&Data D.O.O -- EVEN IF THEY HAVE REPLACEMENT, they refuse to give me replacement notebook, refuse to refund and behave disgraceful to customer seeking service, service which takes 1-2 months time.

If matter is not resolved within 72 hours from 11th May 2009, I will take further actions. This was told to Blaenka, Tehnomarket K&Data D.O.O Sarajevo, today, and any further action from their side will be added to this report.

an
Kljuc
Bosnia and Herzegovina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-DATA-DOO-DBA-TEHNOMARKET-SARAJEVO/Sarajevo-71000/TEHNOMARKET-SANSKI-MOST-K-DATA-DOO-TEHNOMARKET-SARAJEVO-K-DATA-DOO-Deceitful-450536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K & DATA D.O.O. DBA TEHNOMARKET SARAJEVO

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

After call with Tehnomarket, K & Data DOO, Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina, Blaenka, head of IT purchasing, told me, she said she did not know there is 45 days time to service the computer by service company, and that service company told KIMTEC DOO told her, that notebook will be completed until the end of this week.

She was informed that by law for protection of consumers, notebook has technical error, and her company will receive written notification for refund, in accordance with the law.