Complaint Review: K. Hutcheson

9273 Angora Mtn Rd Leslie, Arkansas United States of America
  • Phone: 870-363-4759
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

K. Hutcheson Sold a product that later was told would cause damage, and did not rectify the problem Leslie, Arkansas

After purchasing the Krane Septic Helper 2000, I had received a phone call, approx a yr later informing me that the product that was sold to me was inferior.  At that time I was advised to purchase an additional product to help with the issue. The product to be sent out, which I received, would help to keep my leech lines cleared, and the prior product was showing to clog the lines.

Two weeks ago, I had to put out $125 for a septic truck to pump my tank.  Hire a backhoe and 2 dump trucks of gravel costing me $820.  Just short of $1000 to have my NEW leech lines put it because they were CLOGGED

I made a phone call to Krane Products Inc and oddly enough, when the phone picked up, there was not an identifying name of whom I had reached, but just a message to : leave a number and someone would call me back.

I left a message of my name, phone number, and that I wanted to talk to someone about my leech lines I had to have fixed.

I have yet to have had a return call.

When I went to their website, through a google search, I came across this site - and I am filing a report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-Hutcheson/Leslie-Arkansas-72645/K-Hutcheson-Sold-a-product-that-later-was-told-would-cause-damage-and-did-not-rectify-t-982502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K. Hutcheson