Complaint Review: K Mart KMART

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:russellville Tennessee
K Mart KMART
305 W Economy Road Morristown, Tennessee U.S.A.

KMART Poor Customer Service Garden Center doors LOCKED and CLOSED 1pm daytime Morristown Tennessee

Just went down to K Mart this afternoon and had a terrible experience. I went down to get some bags of topsoil and went out into the parking lot, picked out what I wanted, then approached the garden center doors. Guess what?? sign on door said This door is locked, please enter thru the main entrance, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok, not really a big deal...I need the exercise, so I will walk. Walked all the way into the store, all the way down to the garden center.. There was some man who worked there sweeping the floor. I asked him nicely if I could get 5 bags of topsoil and I needed it loaded. He said, no.. you'll have to go to the main checkouts and have them ring it up there because the garden center was closed. I told him no, I would just go on over to (((competitor's name redacted))) to buy it. He made some smart aleck remark, I could not hear. So, I left and went to (((redacted))) and ended up saving around $10.00.

I guess my question is... What is K Mart thinking?? I mean you go there, garden center all locked up... 2 checkouts open up front at any given time, sometimes just one..I sure would hate to be disabled and try to walk that entire store... K Mart is terrible.. I am getting ready to call the corporate number and see if they will do anything. I would think this time of year would be a great time for Lawn and Garden Center to really be doing some business. Geesh, I guess K Mart and Sears can bring each other down together. God, this store needs to close..

Vortec70
russellville, Tennessee

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on K-Mart

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-Mart-KMART/Morristown-Tennessee-37814/KMART-Poor-Customer-Service-Garden-Center-doors-LOCKED-and-CLOSED-1pm-daytime-Morristown-T-448642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K Mart KMART