Complaint Review: K-Mart rewards points

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: uptill3 — E-Town Pennsylvania United States of America
K-Mart rewards points

K-Mart rewards points Rewards points. We spend hunderds of dollars and yet they put us -9000 points owing them , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Kmart/Sears

We have used the K-Mart rewards point I believe when it started.  Used it around 3 times when we were told by the cashier we have so many points, and do we want to use it. approx. $26.50 total. from July to Dec. We spent much more monies there this year.. a month ago My husband recently purchased a drill for $84.??.  He asked how many points we had. We were told we are -9ooo points. -9000? minus
When I called the 800# they told us it was some kind of error in the system. Yet would not clear it.
We were told to spend more money to get even and start over. We said not our mistake, we spend hunderds, and  I believe it is louring us in to spend more to get it back.. -9000 is  not that much, its the principle. So now when I am asked if I want one or have  a rewards card, I talk loudly and say, yes I have one, no, you may not use it and explain why so all around me can hear. Plus this way, they  track just how much you really spend there. I will keep that -9000 on the books till donkeys fly. (even if I have to put $1.00 on it to keep it on the books. All the above is what I believe to be true and my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-Mart-rewards-points/internet/K-Mart-rewards-points-Rewards-points-We-spend-hunderds-of-dollars-and-yet-they-put-us-9-725186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K-Mart rewards points

Kmart/Sears

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

I quit shopping there when I found out about them getting caught awhile back giving illegal campaign contributions in texass.