residential

• Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: barbara — deland Florida USA
K Mart
k-mart.com Internet United States of America

K Mart I went online this am to check my account and found 3 charges to k-mart that I did not make. deland, Florida

I went online and saw I had 3 charges to my account that i did not make.  the 800 number that was with the charges brought me to this sight so i am filling out a report.  I already contacted my bank but it will take a week for the money to be put back into my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-Mart/internet/K-Mart-I-went-online-this-am-to-check-my-account-and-found-3-charges-to-k-mart-that-I-did-480369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K Mart