Complaint Review: K-mart

• Submitted: Sun, February 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:Richmond Indiana
K-mart
3150 National Rd W Richmond, Indiana U.S.A.

K-mart Rude Employee/Manager refused to exchange video game Richmond Indiana

I bought a game for my grandson on his birthday, it was on January 25th when I bought the game, his birthday was today. He opened the game and it turned out there was no game inside.

So I took the game back to K-mart, and showed them my receipt and such. The employee at electronics said "What do you want me to do about it". I told him I would either like a new copy of the game or my money back.

He said "I can't do that sir". I told him, that the return policy is 30 days with no receipt, 60 with receipt, it was on the receipt even. He then said "Well there is nothing I can do."

So I went to the customer service desk, and told them about my situation, they got a manager back there. I headed back there and when I got back there the manager and the employee were laughing.

I told the manager about my situation, show the receipt and all that jazz. He looked at me and laughed. He then said "So, you want a new copy of the game?" I said I would like a new copy of the game. He then said "Sir, leave the store now".

I then, not wanting to cause trouble left the store.

Gonefishing
Richmond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-mart/Richmond-Indiana-47374/K-mart-Rude-EmployeeManager-refused-to-exchange-video-game-Richmond-Indiana-418911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K-mart