swift

Complaint Review: K2 Network Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Stepford Other
K2 Network Inc.
6440 Oak Canyon #200 Irvine, California U.S.A.

K2 Network Inc - Gamers First - War Rock - Knight Online - Global Mu - Red Stone - Sword Of The New World Cancelling service without refund, worst customer support ever Irvine California

K2 Network is a company that should not be trusted to deliver the services you pay for. I had an account on one of their games, War Rock, and when my account suddenly got cancelled for no appearent reason this meant I had lost all the money I had spent on that account, and even worse, that I could not recieve services I had already paid for but had not yet recieved (Premium Membership Recurring).

I contacted their customer support concerning the sudden cancellation and the possibility of a refund, and up to nine times recieved the same automated response. I mailed their email adress, they completely ignored me. I ask questions on the forum, they banned me.

This is a company that does not care to deliver the services you pay for, K2 Network simply wants the money you have, and keep that money no matter what, while giving you as less as they possibly can for that money. Their services are overpriced, their staff consists of apes and their arrogance is a disgrace to all online businesses.

Basically, with this company, hold on to your wallet very thight. They might take that as well after spitting on you.

H.T.R.
Stepford
Netherlands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K2-Network-Inc/Irvine-California-92618/K2-Network-Inc-Gamers-First-War-Rock-Knight-Online-Global-Mu-Red-Stone-Sword-O-355516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K2 Network Inc.