Complaint Review: KANE'S FURNITURE

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Dariusz — largo Florida
KANE'S FURNITURE
CLEARWATER, Florida USA

KANE'S FURNITURE DONT MAKE MISTAKE WE DID, DONT BUY FROM KANE'S CLEARWATER Florida

DON'T DO MISTAKE WE DID. DON'T BUY FROM KANE'S

The worst experience ever since first visit. My wife and I select all furniture by our self for about 45 min than ask for help one of their sales staff because nobody ask us if we need anything and we are not poor looking couple. After we got selection I ask for discount and a manager gave it to me ..... BUT   later Kane's ask me for that money after 2 months. Simply they did adjustments to my agreement and charge me without notice. When i came back to that store asking what is going on A manager said that I should not worried she will help me to correct it.

By the time I was receiving my furniture in pieces for about 4 months total. They were coming damaged or different style SUCH A MESS and We paid for it a lot earlier. 2 months Later Kane's is asking for that " discount money " again. I called corporate try to understand why and ...... nothing. I came back to the store I bought my furniture and talk to the same manager and again she said not to worried she will help to fix it. 6 moths later I'm receiving a COLLECTION NOTICE threatened my that they will report this to a credit bureau !!    .... ????? WHAT ???? I paid everything and they want's more. PEOPLE WATCH ALL KANE'S STORE. DON'T DO MISTAKE WE DID. YOU WILL FIND BETTER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KANES-FURNITURE/CLEARWATER-Florida-33765/KANES-FURNITURE-DONT-MAKE-MISTAKE-WE-DID-DONT-BUY-FROM-KANES-CLEARWATER-Florida-1052447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KANE'S FURNITURE