Complaint Review: KAPLAN COLLEGE HAMMOND

• Reported By: Ted — Hammond Indiana United States of America
KAPLAN COLLEGE HAMMOND
7833 Indianapolis BLVD. HAmmond, Indiana United States of America

KAPLAN COLLEGE HAMMOND ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVE LIARS HAmmond, Indiana

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: kaplan college in hammond indiana

*General Comment: same exact script; law suit

*Consumer Suggestion: customer suggestion

*Author of original report: I agree

My daughter met a Admissions Representative who lied to her and told her if she didn't enroll now she couldn't get a seat in the future. The guy had a pinky ring on and looked like a car salesman. He told her there was a enrollment fee of 20.00 and she said she didn't have it so he said that's okay I will pay it now and you can pay me back. She didn't want to enroll but he paid the money and she was enrolled. He took her on a tour and a student said you don't want to enroll here they only want your money. Come to find out my cousin also was suckered by this guy. He paid her enrollment fee too. I researched them after my daughter told me about the salesman pressuring her and found out the are under investigation from the government for cheating students. They are only in if for the money. As for the Admissions guy he wears a nice suit is fat and has a pinky ring on his hand. He is not an advisor only a salesman. These type of sharks should not be in a college. BEWARE of KAPLAN COLLEGE HAMMOND!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KAPLAN-COLLEGE-HAMMOND/HAmmond-Indiana-/KAPLAN-COLLEGE-HAMMOND-ADMISSIONS-REPRESENTATIVE-LIARS-HAmmond-Indiana-673445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAPLAN COLLEGE HAMMOND

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

kaplan college in hammond indiana

AUTHOR: lynn - (United States of America)

I attended this school in hammond indiana and they are a bunch of crooks the career counsler are the worst i wish the state general attorney can look into this like the state attorney general does in illinois.

#2 General Comment

same exact script; law suit

AUTHOR: josie taylor - (United States of America)

I will testify for your daughter & she will testify for me; or it is possible that my court will a allow a list of lead plaintiffs.  The "1 seat left & must hurry" is the exact same "script" as mine. Fraud is tought to prove in court. That is why we will need to testify for each other most likely (as opposed to the same court)

I need a response as quickly as possible. Please email me:

(((Redacted)))

Josie

#3 Consumer Suggestion

customer suggestion

AUTHOR: josie taylor - (United States of America)

I have insight on this Kaplan scheme, please email me at (((ROR redacted)))

Sincerely,

Josie

I agree

AUTHOR: KAPLAN COLLEGE HAMMOND CHEAT - (United States of America)

I too was suckered. I feel like my life was robbed. They are shaaddddddddyyyyy!