Complaint Review: KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Portage Indiana
KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION
30 N. LaSalle Street Ste. 2400 Chicago, Indiana U.S.A.

KAPLAN COLLEGE, KAPLAN UNIVERSITY ,KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION STOLE MY DEPOSIT WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE NOT REPUTABLE Chicago Indiana

I decided to go to Kaplan University and called to register; during my registration process I was told that I needed to make a $95.00 deposit which I did. I made one appointment and the registration went on from 8am in the morning until 7pm at night and they told me I still was not finished registering and I needed to make another appointment. I told them I could not take of work again and wanted to make the appointment for 5pm which they agreed.

I received a call on the appointment date at 5pm and they put me on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up on me. I called back and finally got through to someone and made an appointment on the weekend for 2pm. I did not receive the phone call to finish registering and decided to call them; I received no answer.

Finally at 2:30pm I received a call to finish the registration; I decided against going to Kaplan due to the hang ups, no calls and holds I endured. I told the student admissions person no thanks and please return my deposit. She assured me that I would receive my money in six weeks; I never received it and it has been well past six weeks. When I finally spoke to someone they stated that I did not have a deposit payment in the system. I have a copy of the money order I paid them with and I am still fighting to get my money back.

It has been a displeasure dealing with Kaplan University from the start, please do not put yourself through this. DO NOT GO TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY AKA KAPLAN COLLEGE AKA KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION.

Keinar
Portage, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KAPLAN-COLLEGE-KAPLAN-UNIVERSITY-KAPLAN-HIGHER-EDUCATION/Chicago-Indiana-60602/KAPLAN-COLLEGE-KAPLAN-UNIVERSITY-KAPLAN-HIGHER-EDUCATION-STOLE-MY-DEPOSIT-WHEN-I-FOUND-O-321308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION