Complaint Review: KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: F.k — Brooklyn New York U.S.A.
KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION
Fort Laudeldale, Florida Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION They ignored me from the second that i registered for their on-line class Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On Jun 10, I contacted the Kaplan University and I spoke to MRS. Chaundey Sargeant. I called to get some information regarding the on-line class that was offered and its called Six Sigma. After few minutes I signed-up with her and she sent me some paper to sing and I registered for that class. After I got the information regarding how to use their website, I logged-in. The first problem that I faced was the wrong information and ISBN numbers of the books. To get the right information, I wrote several emails to my instructor (Joanna P. Chan), my advisor (Robin Renee Blanc), and MRS. Sargeant to get some helps to find the right books.  It took over two weeks to get replay from my instructor which is something unusual. She tried to encourage me to buy the books from them with the higher price but I found in AMAZON.COM less expensive.  As the proof I have attached few emails to support my complain (Please take a look at the highlighted area.) from my instructor and advisor.

It took me another week to get a book and start the class on-line. After two weeks study, I found out that its very elementary and doesnt satisfy me. I wrote an email to MRS. Sargeant and request for withdraw from the program and I attached a letter to my email to explain them the reasons. She forwarded my email to finance department. I try to get in touch with the finance department which I couldnt succeed. Their phone number is 1(800)359-7115, option 1 then option 2.  I called several times and I left messages but nobody answered me or called me back. They totally are ignoring the students who want to get in touch with the financial department. You may want to try this number and call them.

This is university and it is a source of education and its a big shame that they treating students with no respect and ripping them off.  If they had the right and correct information on their website and if they had responded me on time, I would be able to withdraw as earlier as 15 day. Therefore, they are responsible for the wrong information in their website, and for the bad communication and lateness in proper respond and they ignorance and unavailability of their financial department

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KAPLAN-COLLEGE-KAPLAN-UNIVERSITY-KAPLAN-HIGHER-EDUCATION/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-/KAPLAN-COLLEGE-KAPLAN-UNIVERSITY-KAPLAN-HIGHER-EDUCATION-They-ignored-me-from-the-seco-576887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAPLAN COLLEGE ,KAPLAN UNIVERSITY , KAPLAN HIGHER EDUCATION