• Report: #641979

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010

• Reported By: Yendi — Bronx New York United States of America
twitter.com/ihatekatstacks Internet United States of America

I have filed numerous reports about Kat Stacks. Though those reports were upsetting, none were as outrageous as this! It is common knowledge that on August 16, 2010 Stacks contacted me through the twitter website, asking for money after I offered to help her. I sent her the money (which I have evidence of) and she picked it up on August 17, 2010. Afterwards she chose to reject all communication with me, being that she had completed her con. When I tried to expose her on the radio, she gave out my phone number on twitter so that her 100,000 followers could call me while I was doing an interview via phone on the radio.

.....5in;" class="MsoNormal">I tried to send my story to urban media sources however, she provided more compelling information. She posted a video implicating a famous rapper named Soulja Boy as being a drug abuser! The video is clearly edited, and there is no evidence that Soulja Boy was ever in the room with the lines of cocaine that she showed on the tape. Nevertheless people chose to believe the more appealing story, which is that Soulja Boy is a cocaine abuser. What people fail to realize is that the cocaine video was taped on August 19, 2010! That was just two days after I sent flat-broke Kat Stacks $70!

Clearly, Kat Stacks used the money that I sent her to frame this innocent rapper. Not only did she use me, a former fan, but she framed someone else and tarnished his image with the money I sent her! She needs to be exposed and punished. I am hoping that any law enforcement representative who reads this can assist me in filing criminal charges against this con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KAT-STACKS/internet/KAT-STACKS-TRICKS-SOULJA-BOY-Twitter-Internet-641979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAT STACKS