Complaint Review: KAVIT HARIA

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: lucille — SANDY BEACH nsw 2456
KAVIT HARIA
Internet United Kingdom

KAVIT HARIA, INSIDER INTERNET SUCCESS, INNER RHYTHM LTD KAVIT HARIA PROMISING REFUND FOR 4 MONTHS NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH LONDON Internet

*Author of original report: NOW PAID

Kavit Haria from Internet Insider Success promises an open policy and the promise of a refund if you are not happy with his on-line courses. He continually promises personal, close and prompt assistance and guidance with all aspects of the courses his runs.

Kavit Haria DOES NOT stand by his promises. I paid a lot of money to him for a course in which I did not receive the help and backing I needed, despite many emails to him.

He rarely repllies to emails accept when he is first trying to get your business and then he neglects you. I have written numerous, numerous emails to him originally for help and then when I saw he was NOT going to give it, for a refund, which he promised over 4 months ago and to date I have not received the refund  I have also telephoned the given phone numbers on several occasions but the receiver of the calls only takes a message. I am extremely upset and disgusted with his unbusiness like behaviour and his lack of conscience and this has left me in a very uncomfortable position. I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KAVIT-HARIA/internet/KAVIT-HARIA-INSIDER-INTERNET-SUCCESS-INNER-RHYTHM-LTD-KAVIT-HARIA-PROMISING-REFUND-FOR-1123884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAVIT HARIA

NOW PAID

AUTHOR: lucille - ()

Kavit Haria has now after 4 months just paid the refund to me  ( who knows maybe this report helped!!). I am just grateful that it is paid at last.