• Report: #932045

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Painter — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
KB Consultants
1830 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

KB Consultants Kelly Boyd Thief dishonest poor reputation Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: True story

At least the previous poster had Kelly show up and actually do something.  My firm was contracted to paint for her in return for a deeply discounted rate (due to all the "referrals" I was to get) and payment for a large portion of the work in trade (i.e. represent my remodeling business).  In short, there was no representation ever done and payment was never made.  Stay away from this woman, she will promise the world, and deliver nothing but lies and excuses.  PS: Her office staff thinks she is on drugs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KB-Consultants/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/KB-Consultants-Kelly-Boyd-Thief-dishonest-poor-reputation-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-932045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KB Consultants

True story

AUTHOR: seo hop - (United States of America)

KB Consultants contacted the only contractor to visits in 2 years prior to this comment. The contractor replied via email

Hi Kelly

I am very sorry to hear that someone would do that to you and you have to deal with such a aggravation!!!

I can assure you that this did not came from me ,unless someone used my company's name which is display on the truck?. That  is ''criminal case".

Can i see what they sad , were and when?

You were/are great client,person and friend and colleague of my wife and i would never do something like this !.

We did our job .You payed us promptly.There were no issues at all .I wish i had many clients like you ....You even try  to recommend me to others....

Is it possible that may be someone you used in the past .....?

I would suggest to call BBB and talky to them about it or get in touch with Google and find out if they can help....or erase it.

If i can do anything to help pleas call any time

Thanks