Complaint Review: KB Homes

• Updated: Fri, August 28, 2009

• Reported By: SG — Atlanta Georgia USA
KB Homes
http://www.kbhome.com/ Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

KB Homes As buyer of a built-to-order home, I was promised $250 when I sign the purchase agreement on a new Atlanta-area KB Home. Fifteen (15) months later I have not received it. The company does not answer If KB Homes promise you: "Buy a Built to Order home and get $250", don't sign the purchase contract until you see the money! Not only they did not stand to their promise, but also disappeared from Atlanta Georgia

KB Home's incentive called "Friends and Family Advantage" was a fraud in my case.

I signed it under their promise: "Buy a Built to Order home and get $250".  The agreement said: "When you sign your purchase agreement on a new Atlanta-area KB Home, present the flyer to the sales representative.  You'll get $250... when you close".

I closed in November 2008.  After 10 months trying to collect the $250, I decided to at least make sure that I communicate KB Home's lack of responsibility.

If you signed similar offer, make sure you see the money before closing on your property.

I signed without a KB Home representative.  The agent told me he would get it after I closed.  We exchanged emails for months until the agent stopped replying or answering my phone calls.

Just hope now this message serves someone in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KB-Homes/Atlanta-Georgia-/KB-Homes-As-buyer-of-a-built-to-order-home-I-was-promised-250-when-I-sign-the-purchase-a-486858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KB Homes