Complaint Review: KB PROMOTIONS

• Web:
  • Category: Cruises

KB PROMOTIONS CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINES SCAMS EMPLOYEES TAMPA, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Reasearch the Company first

I WORKED FOR KB PROMOTIONS FOR 1 WEEK. SIGNED A CONTRACT THAT STATED THAT I WOULD BE PAID 9.00 DOLLARS AN HOUR IF I WORKED MY FULL 5 SCHEADULED DAYS. I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY FOR MY CHILD SO I ONLY GO PAID 7.25 WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE. BUT THEY SHORTED ME 1HOUR AND 45 MINUTES OF TIME BECAUSE IF I WANTED A BREAK I HAD TO LOG OUT ON BREAK GO STAND AT A POTTIUM ASK FOR A BREAK AND THEN WAS NEVER GIVEN ONE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO REPS ON PHONES. THEREFORE I DID NOT GET PAID FOR MY TIME AT POTTIUM. ALSO THEY FORCED YOU TO KEEP PEOPLE ON THE PHONE. DURING TRAINING I SMELT BS A MILE AWAY BUT DECIDED TO TRY IT OUT AND IT WAS NOT WORTH IT. I SPOKE WITH WAGE AND HOUR AND THEY ARE CALLING ME TUESDAY FOR A FULL REPORT AND THEN MAKING A VISIT TO TE EMPLOYER. THEY FIND THAT THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED THEM WITH THE EMPLOYER IS ILLEGALLY OPERATING AND THEY WILL BE INVESTIGATING IT. IF YOU ARE AN EX EMPLOYEE OF KB PROMOTIONS BE SURE TO CALL TAMPA DISTRIC WAGE AND HOUR DIVISION SO THAT YOU CAN ADD TO MY REPORT. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY OR KIDS THEY FEEL WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT. THEY HIRE ALCHOLICS WHO COME TO WORK DRUNK. DRUGGIES WHO DO THERE DRUGS IN THE PARKIG LOT. IT MAKES ME SICK. GOOD LUCK TO CURRENT EMPLOYEES AND I AM RIGHT WITH YOU EX EMPLOYEES THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR. I ALREADY HAVE A NEW JOB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KB-PROMOTIONS/TAMPA-Florida-33612/KB-PROMOTIONS-CARIBBEAN-CRUISE-LINES-SCAMS-EMPLOYEES-TAMPA-Florida-683372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KB PROMOTIONS

Reasearch the Company first

AUTHOR: Jason K - (United States of America)

I'm glad you no longer work for them. Be happy they only shorted you 1.5 hours, instead for hundreds of hours. If a company hires people who do drugs at work, it's not a great place to work. Next time, before taking a new job, you should research the company online first. I hope this new job works out better for you.