Complaint Review: K&B Ttansportation

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
K&B Ttansportation
4700 Dakota Ave. S. Sioux City, Nebraska United States of America

K&B Ttansportation I Did Everything Right! & Still Got Fired!! S. Sioux City, Nebraska

I thought that I was going to be late with the deliverly.   However, I woke up early and then drove all through the night by moon light.   Several big trucks ahead of us, we formed a convoy and kept ourselves awake.   In the morning with the load heading for Detroit downtown, I got a bit off course, due to all of the construction and detours.   It was a good thing that  being from Michigan, and having traveled to Detroit,  over 100 times.   I arrived about 15 minutes early much to my surprise and then reported into the office.   When I got there I noticed all of the largluxury cars in the parking lot,  inside I found a white guy, extremely pissed off, and several black guys all employees under him, extremely stressed out, and eyes filled with fear.   I reported in, to the boss and he told me to wait outside.    When I was told to back in, they gave me the worst dock to back into since my truck was  a  long nose, and they were several yellow post in front of the drive.   It took me apx 40 minutes to back in.   When I went back inside, the supervisor told me to leave, I asked are you refusing the load.  "No, I want you to Go!"  "Leave The load, and get out of here"

I got a message inside the truck to head back to the yard immediately.   They told me that a cab would be there for me in 15 minutes, and they had a bus ticket for me.   I had a brand new frig and had to throw supplies into the trash.   They had been ordered by the shop supervisor to either fire me, or lose their business, I like his employees was black.   However, I wasn't displaying the proper amount of fear, even after he ran up into my face screaming and yelling  at me.

Stay far clear of K&B    You Get Fired For Nothing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KB-Ttansportation/S-Sioux-City-Nebraska-68776/KB-Ttansportation-I-Did-Everything-Right-Still-Got-Fired-S-Sioux-City-Nebraska-983403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K&B Ttansportation