Complaint Review: KBA Assets and Acquisitions, LLC

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: Calvin — grand prairie Texas United States of America
KBA Assets and Acquisitions, LLC
731 E Yosemite Ave Merced, California United States of America

KBA Assets and Acquisitions, LLC JAY BERRONES, BEN PENFIELD, ANDREW BERRONES LEASE OF "SBLC" Merced, California

*Author of original report: Threats are not REMEDY

*General Comment: Background check pending re Soleil

I sent Jay Berrones $21,000 in order to lease an sblc from a non-rated bank SOLEIL CHARTERED BANK. The agreement was to provide an MT760 of the instrument to a bank of my choosing.

They did send a swift. The swift was NOT an MT760. The swift was not of an SBLC. The swift was simply a MT998 message with verbiage that read like an SBLC. NOT AN ACTUAL OPERATIVE INSTRUMENT AT ALL.

It was never their intention to do a real instrument.  They simply wanted my money. The case has been handed over to the authorities who are actively collecting evidence against this company.

I recently found out that they are still collecting funds from people and continuing to steal money from people and want folks to be able to be accurately informed BEFORE sending money to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KBA-Assets-and-Acquisitions-LLC/Merced-California-/KBA-Assets-and-Acquisitions-LLC-JAY-BERRONES-BEN-PENFIELD-ANDREW-BERRONES-LEASE-OF-SBL-963155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KBA Assets and Acquisitions, LLC

Threats are not REMEDY

AUTHOR: mylescd - ()

I recently received a phone call from Berronnes and Ben.  I was threatened with a lawsuit instead of offered resolution regarding their theft of my money.  This was the first I heard from them regarding this since the incident occurred.

I explained once again that I asked for a refund before ANY swift was sent, but somehow my money had already been spent.  They refused to refund my money and tried to satiate me by providing a USELESS swift.  This is FRAUD and THEFT.

I have the number for the FBI contact that collected evidence against them, but I guess i'm not allowed to share it here. Well it does not say to not include my phone number....

#2 General Comment

Background check pending re Soleil

AUTHOR: Michael Bogin - ()

Calvin-

Please call me or  send me an email.

We are doing due diligence on the Soleil Capitale Group and  would like to  commuicate with you.

Michael Bogin