Complaint Review: KBR Kouture (Facebook)

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mikejones32109 — Charleston AFB South Carolina United States of America
KBR Kouture (Facebook)

KBR Kouture (Facebook) Owner stole customers from my business, Internet

I am the owner of an online boutique. I had a friend that also had an online store, but sold jewelry only. Well her business was failing, so as any good friend would do, I have her money and 3500 of my top paying customers to help her out. Less than a year later, she decides to use the customers I sent her and open her own boutique, buying from the same places as I do!!! Needless to say we are no longer friends. I told her I wanted my money I lent her to help back. She said stop harassing me or I'll sue you. I am speaking to my lawyer regarding this issue. Please stay far far far away from KBR Kouture!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KBR-Kouture-Facebook/internet/KBR-Kouture-Facebook-Owner-stole-customers-from-my-business-Internet-967182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KBR Kouture (Facebook)