Complaint Review: KBS jewelry Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: antonsved — Burnaby British Columbia Canada
KBS jewelry Inc.
2805 Ingleton Avenue New Jersey, New York United States of America

KBS jewelry Inc. KBS jewelry Inc. rip off man in wheelchair New Jersey, New York

first off I am a quadriplegic man in a wheelchair with a lower income so I wanted to buy my wife something nice for our anniversary I found a ad on eBay for 1 carat diamond earrings for $804 they agreed to let me pay in installments I paid the last installment and they sent me the earrings they look nothing like the picture and the gold was a different color so I sent an e-mail to the person that runs the eBay site they go under the name jewelsell and told them that the quality was terrible and the gold was the wrong color

so I wanted a refund and I would be sending them back I went to the post office paid for a tracking number and shipped them back I checked the tracking number and proceeded to call KBS jewelry Because I saw that they had been delivered a few days later I received an e-mail that they could not find them and were missing. KBS jewelry kept telling me that they would get their insurance to cover it but I have not received any response after that.

I tried contacting PayPal but they told me because I paid in payments that it wasn't covered the same with my bank. I still haven't received my money back or any jewelry so basically they flat-out ripped me off these people are scum bags and would rip off anybody do not give them your money. I also tried their numbers listed under their company name one is an answer machine that nobody responds to the other is disconnected. I should've looked under the Better Business Bureau because they have an F rating and some complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KBS-jewelry-Inc/New-Jersey-New-York-/KBS-jewelry-Inc-KBS-jewelry-Inc-rip-off-man-in-wheelchair-New-Jersey-New-York-1023645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KBS jewelry Inc.