- Report: #484149
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC
KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC2417 12TH AVE S Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America
KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC Cheryl Wetternach & Kimberly Kippels PO BOX 19527 MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA 55419-0527 Fraud, Very Misleading, Lying to State and Federal Govt. Agencies, Unethical, Completely Dishonest Nationwide
*Consumer Comment: Original report is all lies
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fabricated/Inaccurate Information
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Major Fraud and Abuse being committed by KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC
KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC is officially listed as a charitable organization in the State of Minnesota, but is actually in fact a social security representative payee company which collects monthly fees of 30.00 USD per client
That in itself is legal according to social security rules and regulations. What is not legal and represents abuse and fraud, is how they conduct their business affairs, how they manage, embezzle, and misuse clients funds. KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC is very deceptive in fraudulently misleading the social security administration into believing KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC is not only a reputable company; but also a company that follows and abides by the strict guidelines, rules, and regulations set forth by social security in ensuring that the communities most vulnerable citizens receive just and proper care.
KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC has a P.O. Box set-up as their official mailing address to hide the fact that KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INCs actual place of business is also CHERYL WETTERNACHs mom Elvera Wetternachs private place of residence at 2417 12th Ave S in Minneapolis, Minnesota. KIMBERLY KIPPEL also lives with her mother Gladys Kippels in St Paul, Minnesota, at 6875 132nd Street Ct, Apt 5, phone number is (952) 997-2274. CHERYL WETTERNACH is a single mom to Loyola student basketball player Ross Forman, who she had with Robert Forman.
We are a dedicated pro bono team of lawyers, paralegals, and community outreach workers who work hard to ensure fairness and justice when dealing with vulnerable members of our community. We were really appalled upon learning this very disturbing evidence. We usually judge by facts, evidence, and first-person or eye-witness accounts to said tragic events. Upon interviewing some of KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES clients and doing some investigative work ourselves, here is what we learned and found out:
- Many different clients of KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES have very strong suspicions of KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES embezzling some of their social security benefits; while KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES collects a 30.00 USD fee on top of that, which taken out of clients monthly benefits. Many clients of KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES have also not received any financial statement whatsoever from KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES. A couple clients stated they had been with KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES for upwards of two years and have never ever received a financial statement from KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES detailing and stipulating how the clients benefits had been spent, or what exactly they had been spent on. Many clients also stated that KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES frequently delayed making timely payments to them. It sometimes took KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES the entire month to send out the benefit check that a lot of these vulnerable citizens depend on for food, clothing, shelter and paying their bills; as it is usually the case with these very vulnerable citizens that social security benefits are there only source of income for them to get by on. These same clients and a few others with help from their family members sat down and crunched together the total amount they had received from KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC. When those numbers did not match up with what the clients were suppose to be receiving via social security end of the year tax forms, all communication with KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES fell on deaf ears, as both CHERYL WETTERNACH and KIMBERLY KIPPEL ignored all emails, phone calls and voicemails left for them by very concerned family members looking out for the best interest of their loved one. KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES, CHERYL WETTERNACH, and KIMBERLY KIPPEL also have been found to be negligent by having the social security administration correspondences mailed to KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC P.O. Box; and then CHERYL WETTERNACH and KIMBERLY KIPPEL withholds forwarding that important correspondence to many of their clients
- KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC has been prone to frequently switching banking institutions to help cover up their embezzlement activity from both the social security administration and from previous and current clients. KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES then purposefully misleads the social security administration by submitting forged annual financial and accounting records; thus committing fraud by purposefully lying and committing fraudulent activity with intent to misuse and abuse social security benefits for their own personal use
- We had a reporter go undercover to try and interview Elvera Wetternach at her home in Minneapolis to see if anything new could be uncovered about the many clients allegations of fraud, misuse, and abuse. The reporter was refused entry, told CHERYL WETTERNACH was out on business, and Elvera Wetternach declined to be interviewed. After that the reporter started to leave, when at that moment the reporter noticed a car pulling up in the back alley. The reporter quickly proceeded to try and interview the people inside. One person getting out of the car identified herself as CHERYL WETTERNACH, and she was carrying what appeared to be an older gentleman wearing a Loyola sweatshirt. When the reporter identified them self to CHERYL WETTERNACH and the senior gentleman, CHERYL WETTERNACH quickly clammed up, absconded from comment and even verbally threaten our reporter. When the reporter stated that 2417 12th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN was what the State of Minnesota had listed as the official place of business for KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC, and our reporter was just there to get more information pertaining to KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC, CHERYL WETTERNACH flew into a hysterical screaming tirade, demanding that our reporter leave immediately or CHERYL WETTERNACH would call the police. When our reporter reinterred the fact that the State of Minnesota had listed this address, 2417 12th Ave S as the official place of business for KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC and did they have another office somewhere? CHERYL WETTERNACH then got right into the face of our reporter and screamed for the second time that our reporter leave immediately or CHERYL WETTERNACH would call the police
If you have a loved one suffering from a disabilty or near retirement age, we strongly urge you to avoid KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC at all costs, we feel they are criminals by the way CHERYL WETTERNACH and KIMBERLY KIPPEL's have been shown to mislead, commit fraud, deceitfully conduct KC FINANCIAL MGMT SERVICES INC business affairs, and how they manage, embezzle, and misuse clients funds. Thank You!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KC-FINANCIAL-MGMT-SERVICES-INC/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55404-3809/KC-FINANCIAL-MGMT-SERVICES-INC-Cheryl-Wetternach-Kimberly-Kippels-PO-BOX-19527-MINNEAPOL-484149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.