Complaint Review: KC Promotions

• Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: Homeless Vet — Mission Kansas United States of America
KC Promotions
Shawnee Mission, Ks Shawnee Mission, Kansas United States of America

KC Promotions Michael Bray Mr. Bray was contacted on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday promising to refund my money, here it is on Thursday and not a cent has been refunded, and he is refusing to return or answer any of my calls or te Shawnee Mission, Kansas

A man came to my door as we were getting ready to leave and I was purchasing this Meineke card for a transmission change on my truck. The kid then started a conversation with my girl friend and as he filled the card out he took my money and put it in her name, and charged me for a frontend allignment instead of what I wanted.

I contacted Meineke and the man there told me that they don't honor these cards anymore that you will have to pay the full price.

I contacted Mr. Michael Bray on Monday the 3rd off October and he told me he would refund my money, I talked to him on Tuesday, same story, Wednesday same story, Thursday he's not answering his phone, and I still have not been refunded my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KC-Promotions/Shawnee-Mission-Kansas-/KC-Promotions-Michael-Bray-Mr-Bray-was-contacted-on-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-promising-785555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KC Promotions