Complaint Review: KCB Marketing

21500 haggerty #120 northille, Michigan USA
  • Phone: 866-622-9614
  • Web:
  • Category: Tenants

KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan

In 2013 I signed on with what I thought was a rent to own comapny who charged me a one time 70 dollar charge. I was emailed a list that now does not work when you click to go to the website.

I tried to call the number given but it asked for a pass code and I did not have one so it just hangs up. I still have the email and information given but still feel violated because of this. I did use a debit card and I have the reciept still in my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KCB-Marketing/northille-Michigan-48167/KCB-Marketing-scam-for-rent-to-own-homes-I-was-charged-70-dollars-for-them-to-send-me-a-1170911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KCB Marketing