Complaint Review: KEITH STUART / NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA

• Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: pembroke pines — pembroke pines Florida United States of America
KEITH STUART / NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA
1923 nw 40th ct pompano beach, Florida United States of America

KEITH STUART / NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA keith stuart LIED ABOUT EMPLOYEES, I CANCELLED AND HE STOLE MY DEPOSIT. HE CURSED ME AND CALLED ME NAMES pompano beach, Florida

keith lied to me about the pool. His salesman stated that they did all work and did not sublet the work. I gave a deposit and I cancelled the contract and he refused to refund my deposit. When I met with him, he cursed me out and yelled at me while he followed me to my car.

I again requested my refund after numerous unreturned calls by him and Stephanie in the office. His salesman was fired after selling me the pool and keith blames him. keith owns the company and is responsible as per the State of Florida. He pulled a permit on my home after I cancelled the contract. Which was not legal!!  He refuses to reimburse the money still. He is a Florida contractor and should be dealt with the Department of Business and Professional Regulations. Please write your complaints to that department. (google DBPR of Florida).

Please, everyone that was taken advantaged and ripped off by Nationwide should write letters to DBPR, State of Florida Dept of Revenue, IRS and anyone else to help us.

Please picket his buriness on saturdays(his busiest day for walk ins) and let his new victoms know what a fraud he is!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KEITH-STUART-NATIONWIDE-POOL-AND-SPA/pompano-beach-Florida-33064/KEITH-STUART-NATIONWIDE-POOL-AND-SPA-keith-stuart-LIED-ABOUT-EMPLOYEES-I-CANCELLED-AND-607556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KEITH STUART / NATIONWIDE POOL AND SPA