Complaint Review: KELSEY HEBRON

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Carlene — Lakeland Florida United States of America
KELSEY HEBRON
8205 Averill Court Severn MD 21144 Severn, Maryland United States of America

KELSEY HEBRON Pretends to be a Landlord and Friend-actually sues the innocent-this is how he earns his living! Severn, Maryland

Kelsey Hebron pretends to befriend you. Once he is "trusted", he begins to eat at your house everyday , free of course. If you take him shopping with you, he always asked to go with me. he throws stuff in your cart without asking. I felt sorry for him so I bought him stuff. Of course, he was unemployed always.

The entire time you make it clear that you want to be a platonic friend only. he constantly tells you how he wants to be with you, how beautiful you are and how bad your boyfriend is treating you. How much better he will treat you if you just be with him. When you totally reject him and cut him off completely. he will sue you. and charge you with theft or something illegal to get you back for rejecting him. !! Be careful ladies.. this man costs me sooo much money in legal fees and time. He sued me for moving out of his rented house. He came up with all kinds of lies, accusing me of theft and he won in AA County Court! He won because I had just had back surgery and I didn't have the strength to gather the bank records I needed to prove him wrong. My health seriously declined and I was very ill when he did this to me. I couldn't fight! Ladies. he cheats on his wife, Elizabeth and hunts women down on thei nternet and pretends to be a gentleman. He is not! I met this man by working in a gas station at night and he came up everynight and wouldn't leave. Even when I ignored him! He would just stand there and walk around my store. He's  a pathetic loser!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KELSEY-HEBRON/Severn-Maryland-21144/KELSEY-HEBRON-Pretends-to-be-a-Landlord-and-Friend-actually-sues-the-innocent-this-is-how-992767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KELSEY HEBRON