Complaint Review: KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN

• Updated: Sat, May 17, 2014

• Reported By: A.Cook — lisbon Ohio
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
Nationwide USA

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN THE ENTIRE CORPORATION WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE KFC I REMEMBER AS A KID WORLDWIDE LOCATIONS Nationwide

What happen to KFC and the great restaurant I remember as a kid.  We could all go and get a bucket of chicken wiith generous sides and everyone ate well and was full.  I ordered a two piece meal, no drink and spent $5.50 plus dine in tax.  What I got was a leg and thigh, approximately 1/2 cup of each coleslaw and potatoes, with a biscuit.  I looked at my meal and wondered where was the food.  This took place at 12:15 on a Saturday afternoon.  I was one of 4 people in the dinning area.

I remember Saturdays at KFC being jammed packed with people.  Lines out the door.  We were very excited as kids to be treated to KFC at picnics or at home.  Now my family of five would cost well over $30 for some fatty chicken and biscuits.  I was to say the least, let down and sadden that this is how the company has ended up. Additionally, The potatoes were so hot that I burned the roof of my mouth on the first bite. The leg piece was very small and the thigh mostly fat.  I will not go to another Kentucky Fried Chicken.  There is nothing left there for me, or my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KENTUCKY-FRIED-CHICKEN/nationwide/KENTUCKY-FRIED-CHICKEN-THE-ENTIRE-CORPORATION-WHAT-EVER-HAPPENED-TO-THE-KFC-I-REMEMBER-AS-1147612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN