Complaint Review: KERV International LLC.,

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Kerv International, LLC. — Miramar Florida United States of America
KERV International LLC.,
2684 N Univesity Drive Internet United States of America

KERV International LLC., Did not print the correct business cards and was told that "it is not the end of the world." Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations

These people are crooks, I sent 3 individual business cards to be printed and I was very specific about what I wanted. When they got the samples, I was told that they will have to do some work on them because I sent it on one format (MS Publisher) and they do not use this format. Again I asked them if any changes will be made to the copies I sent and was told "no".

Well to say the least their application put a box around one card's logo and did something funky to the other two cards. I went to them and stated that this is not what I send and definitely not what expected of a finished product. I was told that this is what I sent and this is what they printed. Since I never got a final proof from them which on two separate occasions I was told by the secretary I should have gotten; it is their mistake and they should fix it.

My original logo (which I use all the time on letter heads and other business related documents) does not have a box around the logo. [continued below]....
..... And I tried to explain that to them because English seems to be an issue. low and behold the emails sent back to me all have the box around the logo and I tried to tell them this and they do not want to listen.

I brought back all of the cards and left it at their place of business and called to see if they can work with me so I can get my cards done correctly. They refused and kept stating that this is what they have and what they printed. These people do not know the meaning of customer service and they will not fix any mistakes on their part. THEY ARE CROOKS AND NO ONE SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KERV-International-LLC/internet/KERV-International-LLC-Did-not-print-the-correct-business-cards-and-was-told-that-it-i-802818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KERV International LLC.,

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations

AUTHOR: NuGraffika - (United States of America)

Printing is correct and we have proof for that. We printed exactly as artwork received. This person is very dishonest, and don't want to take responsibility for wrong file she sent to us. Statement above is untrue!

We have an email with file submitted. We showed customer what file we have received, and she stated that is not the file she sent and she will bring her computer to show us, so she bring computer and the file was exactly the same! Then she stated that she will bring other computer...

This is clear that this costumer want to take advantage of our business to reprint business cards wrongly submitted. We offered a discounted reprint, but customer refuse and threatened us that she will destroy our business....

We are 9 years in business (with no complains) and we have very satisfied customers. We did good job based on files received. We are honest and when we make mistake, we will correct it, but this is not our mistake.