• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Fairfax County Virginia
Freemoneykevintrudeau.com Nationwide U.S.A.

KEVIN TRUDEAU FREE MONEY THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW These folks are real con artists, do not give them your credit or debit card number unless you are willing to get ripped off Fairfax County Nationwide

I saw the late night infomercial and called to learn more about the deal. Right away I was being asked by the agent for my contact information and a credit card number, and I was foolish enough to give it. I probably would have completed the $29.95 money back gaurantee offer, but the agent kept offering me more items and refusing to accept no. It did not feel right, so I decided to cancel the order. When I told the guy I wanted to cancel, he refused to acknowledge and I exited the call without confirming anything. Well, no surprise that the charge showed up on my credit card today, and I have to spend time in a dispute through my credit card company. From what I now read on the web (and I should have done my research before picking up the phone), I expect that I will be dealing with this mistake for some time.

If you make the same mistake I did, make sure you immediately call your credit card company or bank and initiate a dispute, there is a 60 day time limit. File a BBB complaint and contact your state's attorney general's office too.

If there is a class action, I would be willing to join it.

Fairfax County, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KEVIN-TRUDEAU-FREE-MONEY/nationwide/KEVIN-TRUDEAU-FREE-MONEY-THEY-DONT-WANT-YOU-TO-KNOW-These-folks-are-real-con-artists-do-473478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KEVIN TRUDEAU FREE MONEY