Complaint Review: KEVIN TRUDEAU NATURAL CURES ALLIANCE PUBLISHING GROUP, INC. Library Of Congress

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By:essex Maryland
KEVIN TRUDEAU NATURAL CURES ALLIANCE PUBLISHING GROUP, INC. Library Of Congress
Natural Cures Www.naturalcures.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

KEVIN TRUDEAU NATURAL CURES ALLIANCE PUBLISHING GROUP, INC. Library Of Congress Control Number: 20 robbing the ill, the desperate, the hopefull the limited income elderly and the honest working persons Essex, this book is a total money making joke Maryland Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Kevin Trudeau is Being Set Up - What You Hear Are Lies

I have been through so much with my self health taking care of my mother's health and my brother's health as well.

My mother had cancer. Kemo was taking her under. The medication prescribed to help with the nausia was over $725.00 per week. Her Income was $1,200 per month her insurance would not cover this medication. She has high cholesterol/blood pressure. arterial disease etc.

I have rheumatoid and osteo arthritis I have had it since I was in my early 20's . It is very painfull I use many medication some of which are very hard on the kidney's & Liver. I suffer with depression and panick attack disorders.

I also take many medications for this as well. High Cholesterol and meds.

I found my brother with a stroke and severe brain damage. He had laid for 15 hours before I found him.
He had a 2 to 3% chance of comming through brain surgery I authorized the surgery to take place. Then I was told he would never have a meaning full life. He was on all sorts of meds.

I thought wow this book will be great. I can help all of us and save money as well.

I have found this book to be a total money making joke.
It leads to other web sites to get the cures. The sites you will have to join and pay again.

I could never get my money back from the Natural Cures Book.

It is a scam. It is no different then rackatiering. Selling a box with a tv in all to find a molded model of one.

No different then selling raffel tickets for a raffle that does not exhist.

Mary woods/poa/lutricia wolff
essex, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2007 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KEVIN-TRUDEAU-NATURAL-CURES-ALLIANCE-PUBLISHING-GROUP-INC-Library-Of-Congress/Internet-Nationwide/KEVIN-TRUDEAU-NATURAL-CURES-ALLIANCE-PUBLISHING-GROUP-INC-Library-Of-Congress-Control-Nu-276518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KEVIN TRUDEAU NATURAL CURES ALLIANCE PUBLISHING GROUP, INC. Library Of Congress

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Kevin Trudeau is Being Set Up - What You Hear Are Lies

AUTHOR: avoiceforchange - (United States of America)

I own a company that does medical investigating.  In fact I started it and quit my job to get information out to the general public.  The Elite Class that Mr. Trudeau left in the hopes of helping us "commoners" has set things up to look like he is a bad guy only in it for the money.

People need to do their homework and find out who is behind the rumors.  Who do the people actually work for that spread the lies and rumors or how much are they being paid to say what they say!  A lot of this started when Mr Trudeau wrote the weight loss book.  Everything written in the weight loss book is true.  The diet industry is a multi billion dollar a year industry.  "they" don't want you to know about it.

I suggest you get on the internet and look up Dr. Burzynski - here watch this.  The same thing that happened and is happening to Dr. Burzynski is happening to Kevin Trudeau.

It is criminal.  And there are more people that I can let you know about.  And there was a movie published - I suggest you watch it.  It is all true.  http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

There is more you can do and know.  Contact me and I'll turn you on to the facts that "they" really don't want you to know about because it is about power and control.  Keeping you sick and needy and powerless.  If you saw the movie Wall-E - its a kids movie - watch it again.  It is evolution at its finest.  I hope you change your tune.  Medical, Insurance, Oil, Food is big business in this country and controlled by a very small handful of "elite" class that think they were born with better blood than you were.  Better wake up and realize what is happening before it is too late.

Many blessings to you all.