Complaint Review: KEY SOLUTIONS, LLC

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tabby — ocala Florida USA
KEY SOLUTIONS, LLC
PO Box 658 Sykesville, Maryland United States of America

KEY SOLUTIONS, LLC Andre Johnson, Jeremy Zigman, Business Credit Approved RIP OFF! SCAM Sykesville, Maryland

I was taken by the Jeremy Zigman Business Approved Program. I saw the web video with people who claimed to testify that they have had such great success with the program. It sounded good so I decided to give it a try. I decided to join their "Done for You" program where they claim to get you up to 30,000 in unsecured business credit in 30 days with no PG (personal guarantee).  I put it on a credit card for double protection just in case they would pretend to be so busy to refund my money if I was not satisfied with the program.

I was surprised to find out that this program was being processed by some scam company called Key Solutions, LLC out of Sykesville, MD!..  I was even more surprised and extremely disappointed when it all began.  Some guy called me from their office who was completely clueless of the process. I literally spent an entire 15 minutes on the phone with this person and their response was always "ah. [continued below]....
.......ahh...Im not sure....I will have to speak with a manager and call you back." This went on for a full day. Everytime I spoke with this person they were always clueless and said they would have to ask a manager and call back.

After submitting several support tickets requesting support I finally get a call from someone who claimed to be a sr account manager. This person was very smug in their attitude and and very rude and they seemed angry. I asked some questions to this person and got some answers but that was it. To date no one has responded to the support tickets I have submitted and no one answers the phone or responds.

It amazes me that there are companies out there who claim to be professionals in the business that have such ill-informed employees and such poor customer service. Truly amazing. I would say stay away from Jeremy Zigman's Business Approved program scam and especially run the other way when there is any indication that Key Solutions, LLC is involved on any level.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KEY-SOLUTIONS-LLC/Sykesville-Maryland-21784/KEY-SOLUTIONS-LLC-Andre-Johnson-Jeremy-Zigman-Business-Credit-Approved-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Sy-1007253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KEY SOLUTIONS, LLC