sequence

Complaint Review: KFC Lawrenceville GA #023121

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: Matt in Gainesville — SNELLVILLE Georgia United States of America
KFC Lawrenceville GA #023121
675 Duluth Hwy Lawrenceville, Georgia United States of America

KFC Lawrenceville GA #023121 Kentucky Fried Chicken All I wanted was a simple refund for an overcharge.This is unbelievable!! Lawrenceville, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Why didnt you

*Consumer Comment: I agree

It's really very simple which is why I'm not believing that I'm having to do this. I ordered a 12 piece family meal while in town visiting my father at the hospital across the street. It was only knee surgery and he had no diet restrictions.
When we opened up our drive in meal with the rest of the family, it was an 8 piece instead of a 12 piece. I'm sure that the difference is only a few dollars. I called the KFC and spoke to the manager on duty. He immediately acknowledged the mix up as was already aware of it. He then told me that I would need to come back to the restaurant to receive a voucher for future credit. I advised that I had no interest in a voucher for future credit as I don't live in Lawrenceville and only expect a refund for the price difference. He refused.
I then called KFC corporate and explained the above situation. This was 5 days ago.
I've heard nothing.

Again, just not believing that they are choosing to turn such a simple error into an Internet complaint along with the loss of a 40 year customer.  I'm sure that it's only a few dollars but dang.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFC-Lawrenceville-GA-023121/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30045/KFC-Lawrenceville-GA-023121-Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-All-I-wanted-was-a-simple-refund-for-a-825532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFC Lawrenceville GA #023121

Why didnt you

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

just go back and get your 4 pieces of chicken they owed you? They are under no obligation to give you a refund but they do need to make it right. They offered to make it right, but you don't like their offer. I dont see how you are getting ripped off, you just don't like their solution.

also, I demand free soda refills at KFC.

I agree

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

They should refund the difference because it's their error. That is a rip off.