• Report: #1120940

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Justice — San Diego California
KFC / Long John Silver's
771 Center Drive San Marcos,, California USA

LJS / KFC / Long John Silver's / Kentucky Fried Chicken Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch, San Marcos, California

I ordered two Shrimp+More, the shrimp is supposed to be breaded, however, mine was unbreaded hard fried shrimp. I didn't phone the store because I knew they would be closed, however, I took pictures of the shrimp. I called the next day, and was told they don't make good on substitutions. How can they substitute anything without informing me and getting an okay? I told them this order was unacceptable. They said they would have someone phone me; I never heard back from anyone for over a week, no contact to date. Picture of the shrimp I was given.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFC-Long-John-Silvers/San-Marcos-California-92069/LJS-KFC-Long-John-Silvers-Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-Scam-Ripoff-Bait-and-Switch-Sa-1120940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFC / Long John Silver's