Complaint Review: KFC - Taco Bell - Pizza Hut

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:clearwater Florida
KFC - Taco Bell - Pizza Hut
1648 S Missouri Ave Largo, Florida U.S.A.

KFC - Taco Bell - Pizza Hut Ripoff 3in 1 incompetent, rude slow Largo Florida

My wife and I eat at this 3 in 1 all the time they are always slow and I'm used to that but tonight was h**l. We sat at the drive thru ordering microphone for about 6-7 minutes just for the employee to tell us to pull around. Then we order our food and tell them no lettuce. We drive home only to find out they screwed up our order and put lettuce on our food. So we drive all the way back to get it fixed and talk with the manager in the lobby. While we are talking a employee buts in and asks to take a cigarette break, he says no because they are busy and the employee and the manager fight back and forth while I'm standing there trying to my screwed up order fixed. My personal opinion that manager and the employee should be fired because they both don't know how to do there job.

Josh
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFC-Taco-Bell-Pizza-Hut/Largo-Florida-33756/KFC-Taco-Bell-Pizza-Hut-Ripoff-3in-1-incompetent-rude-slow-Largo-Florida-186536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFC - Taco Bell - Pizza Hut