Complaint Review: KFC

• Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
KFC
3702 E. Thomas Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

KFC Free Coupon (Phoenix, AZ) Where's the Free 2pc Kentucky Grilled Chicken Meal? Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: KFC Finally received Free 2pc Grilled Chicken Dinner Coupon + Free Drink

*Consumer Comment: You missed it Cory

*Consumer Comment: Interesting

I printed the KFC Free Coupon on (Oprah.com) & went to my local KFC in Phoenix, Arizona & the sign on the door stated that customers must fill out a rain-check & so I did fill out my personal information (name, address, etc.) & handed the employee my form to be mailed the KFC Free Coupon for 2pc Kentucky Grilled Chicken Meal - that kindly I could have mailed myself to KFC instead of trusting the employee with my personal information.

I Never received the KFC Free Coupon - what happened to my personal information that I gave the KFC employee with my printed KFC Free Coupon that is obiviously false advertising & I even spent $3.99 while I was there for the Grilled Chicken Meal l thought was supposed to be Free with the Coupon?

I've been deceived by KFC & even everyone else who had the same problem & what else is to be expected since they must need the business in this economy.

D.
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFC/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/KFC-Free-Coupon-Phoenix-AZ-Wheres-the-Free-2pc-Kentucky-Grilled-Chicken-Meal-Phoenix-463167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFC

KFC Finally received Free 2pc Grilled Chicken Dinner Coupon + Free Drink

AUTHOR: Dk - (U.S.A.)

I just received the Free Coupon finally on Friday 6/26/09 for the 2pc Grilled Chicken Dinner + Free Medium Drink - this is true as promised from KFC & (oprah.com) that they want to fulfill our commitment rain check form to give you this free meal. Due to overwhelming response & demand - that is why it must have took soooo long...the Free Coupon is only valid from 7/6/09 - 7/20/09 & I appreciate the fact I received results...Thanks again...

You missed it Cory

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You wonder why people do this for a paltry sum. Read again who the OP has decided is at fault. KFC!

The OP did not get the coupon from the KFC website. The OP got it from the world reknowned great scam artist of all time...OPRAH WINFREY!

Once again, Oprah has managed to be charitable using other people's money. What a great human being she is. Remember the car give-away? She took full credit for donating the cars(Pontiac actually did it), then backtracked immediately when the IRS and some states wanted to tax the prizes. Suddely she had NOTHING to do with them. And who did the Oprahfaunts blame for the debacle? PONTIAC! Never blame Oprah!

These idiots paid nothing to get the KFC meal, but think they are being ripped off. If they are, it's by Oprah.

Interesting

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

The OP gave out all their personal information for only $3.99 and then complains that he DID give out all his personal information for only $3.99. What people will do for 2 pieces of chicken and 2 sides.