Complaint Review: KFP-Partners

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Graham — Palm Springs California United States of America
KFP-Partners

KFP-Partners Contact Klaus Berstein emailed me info on wire transfers coming to my bank for people to save on a VAt tax to Europe Budapest, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Good Luck..but..

I just saw today 9/21 that your employee writer named Nitai that mentioned a friend of hers was involved with KFP- Partners. She subsequently was interigated by the police, FBI and the Secret Service about this company that placed phony Ebay ads and encouraged the victim to send money to buy a car. Just as Nitai's friend, I myself in 2010 was involved in being a transaction agent for KFP Partners accepting wired monies to not only collect a 7% commission, but also send the 93% of the rest of the wire to contacts in Budapest, Hungary. I did 6 transactions before the bank closed my accounts. I did not know about these phony ads until after the fact so I didn't know I was doing something wrong.

I now had 4 counts of grand theft against me from the DA's office in San County where my trial starts September 26th 2012. I would like Nitai to please give me her freinds phone number and email addrerss so I can find out if Nitai's friend can help me defend my case. My situation is identical to hers. Please help ASAP if you can. Thank you very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFP-Partners/internet/KFP-Partners-Contact-Klaus-Berstein-emailed-me-info-on-wire-transfers-coming-to-my-bank-f-944465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFP-Partners

Good Luck..but..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you are offered any "pleas", you better have a serious talk with your attorney about taking them.  Because you are going to have a hard time to convince anyone that you didn't think something was wrong.

First of all look at the premise as to why you were doing what you were doing.  They wanted to avoid paying taxes.   What happens in the US if you decide to "stiff" the IRS?  You get hit with Tax Evasion.  Next, you were getting 7% by doing nothing more than putting money in your account and sending people money back.  Do you know what another name for that is?..."Money Laundering".

So if you just end up with only 4 counts of Grand Theft and avoid any of the Federal charges..you probably should consider yourself very lucky.

As for finding anyone.  Not knowing the exact reason you want to find her.  Realize that nothing these people told you is real.  That is their name is fake, the address they gave you doesn't exist, the company doesn't exist(and if it does they don't work for them)  If they gave you a phone number, it is to a throw away cell phone that was probably paid for with a stolen credit card.  You probably sent them Western Union Money Grams and gave them an account number(which was actually a password).  This enabled them to pick up the money without an ID.  Oh and the biggest thing is that they are in a foreign country.

So with that said, if that person is in trouble just like you.  It won't change the trouble you are in even if you find the other person, because it is not the people who were getting the money..and you will never find those people because they don't want to be found.

Believe it or not, I am not actually coming down on you because your situation is a bad one.  But it is one that you could have totally avoided by not trying to think you were getting "Money for Nothing".    Hopefully this can be used to keep at least one other person from doing the same thing.