Complaint Review: KForce Staffing Solutions

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Professional1 — Madison Ohio
KForce Staffing Solutions
Internet USA

KForce Staffing Solutions KForce Staffing Lack of Professionalism and NOT Veteran Friendly Internet OH

*Consumer Comment: Roz Manfredi, Michael Kennedy

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Kforce ASAP

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Kforce ASAP

After completing my degree in Information Technology I began my job serach using the typical resources that most use such as Monster.com and Indeed.com. Understand that my primary background is in Physical Security and Security Assessments in which I was and still do currently work and was looking to change careers in the the IT field. After a few days of filling out applications online I was contacted by an individual from KFroce Staffing Solutions. He asked some basic questions such as how far I was willing to travel because he had a possible position for me about 30 minutes away from my home. I said sure fill me in on the details. He told me about the company andwhat they were offering for someone with a $70,000 dollar degree and to be honest my local fast food resteraunts make more and the drive is two minutes compared to 30.

I maintained my professionalism and asked if what he said was a mistake because that seems awfully low for the position based on the requirements and experience needed. He said no, thats the job, take it or leave it. I said no thank you and asked if there might be anything else available. He said welllll, let's take a look at your resume. He saw the college education segment of my resume and said ok I see you graduated recently. My response was yes a few months ago. I could hear him reading out loud and he got to my nearly 7 years of military experience and said "Another one of you guys".  I kind of chuckled and said I suppose so thinking the man was either a veteran or had been dealing with one previously to me speaking with him. As he continued he began to put down and moc my seven years in the service and then asked me if weapons qualifications in the military were actual application or computer based. From here I began to get angry and halted my conversation momentarily for which he monopolized upon by saying whatm nothing to say? It figures, all of you are the same, uneducated losers with no future.

At this point I lost all professionalism and began to get very angry. To the point I interupted his rant and said excuse me do we have an issue here because I'd really like to talk to your boss. He said sure and hung up on me. From here I had to scower the net attempting to find a contact number for them which I managed to find through a message board feed and called back. When I asked to speak with the manager of the department I was put on hold and a ypunger gentlemen picked up the phone. After explaining the situation his first question was "Are you sure you heard him correctly"? I said there is no doubt that I heard him correctly I play you the conversation (I record these to improve my response and track my habits with telephone interviews and such so that I can improve) I played the message back and he said I'll have to have a talk with him if you like. Pissed at this point I told him you should be having more than a discussion with him because if that was one of my subordinates he would have his walking papers due to unproffesionalism which ruins any companies image not to mention that some folks are really having issues finding work right now and I can't imagine my response or reaction if I would have been one of these individuals without a job desperately seeking employment. I told him after his follow up with his employee to be removed from any contact list they have me on and sure thing he never did that and I am continually getting emails from them.

Unsatisfied and down right pissed about there customer service and employees attitudes and personal perspectives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KForce-Staffing-Solutions/internet/KForce-Staffing-Solutions-KForce-Staffing-Lack-of-Professionalism-and-NOT-Veteran-Friendl-1065010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KForce Staffing Solutions

Roz Manfredi, Michael Kennedy

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

This USAA acct mgr. is so wrapped up in her own personal drama ( my ex husband this or my kiids thst) she never returns calls or gives candidates updates.

K. Harrris  covers for her inefficiencies. same is trrue of   Michael Kennedy and most KForce mrs. If they cannot see a commission at the end of the conversation you will not be called back. They low ball hourly wages so they can optimize commission.  Rather than recruit jobs for you they want you to tell them the job ID so you do their job for them.  Thery want you to rewrite your resume with buzzwords, so all they do is hit "submit'  and cash the commission checks.

$50-$55 per hr jobs are marketed at $40 and they charge clients $75 per hr . Do your own client contacts. staffing firms make huge sums of $  off of every hr of your hard work. Scam artiists sucking off your hard  work. Do your own networking and pay yourself commission instead.

Please Contact Kforce ASAP

AUTHOR: Kforce - ()

At Kforce, we take complaints such as this very serious. Please call the Market Mresident, Virg Palumbo at 412.278.2881. Virg is a former Marine infantry officer who has been with Kforce 14 years.

Please Contact Kforce ASAP

AUTHOR: Kforce - ()

At Kforce, we take complaints such as this very serious.  Please call the Market President, Virg Palumbo at 412.278.2881.  Virg is a former Marine infantry officer who has been with Kforce 14 years.