- Report: #1043813
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: KG Suzuki, Planet Auto Inc
KG Suzuki, Planet Auto Inc37-21 Northern Blvd Long Island City, New York United States of America
KG Suzuki, Planet Auto Inc Sayfur Rahman (aka, emron) KG uses dirty sales tactics and makes false promises to scam you Long Island City, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
If you bought a car from KG (or any of its related dealer under Planet Auto) and it came with all these extra things with the promise of a prorated refund after some time period, do your due diligence and check these things. And if you suspect you've been lied to, report them to these agencies.
(1) New York State Attorney General. http://www.ag.ny.gov
(2) Queens County District Attorney. They have a fraud division. http://www.queensda.org
(3) Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. http://www.consumerfinan
(4) Department of Consumer Affairs. http://www.nyc.gov (call 311 if you are in NYC)
(5) Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov
Also get in touch with the bank's legal department and tell them what the dealer told you about the terms of the loan. Make sure it lines up. And tell them to stop doing business with KG.
Joe, (((email redacted)))
Interested in hearing from anyone who had a bad experience at KG.
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KG-Suzuki-Planet-Auto-Inc/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/KG-Suzuki-Planet-Auto-Inc-Sayfur-Rahman-aka-emron-KG-uses-dirty-sales-tactics-and-make-1043813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.