Complaint Review: KG Suzuki

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mandie23 — Albany New York United States of America
KG Suzuki
37-21 Northern Blvd Long Island City, New York United States of America

KG Suzuki SCAM rip off. Do not honor their warranty for used vehicles. Long Island City, New York

I called the car dealership on 10/8/2012 and let them know that the check engine light was on.  I spoke directly to my sales rep Mieke and he stated that the light was on because I was due for an oil change.  I sent the car in for an oil change at Little Motors in Albany NY and they stated that the light was on because something needed to be replaced on the vehicle.  I went to a foreign repair shop and they told me that I needed a new part in the vehicle that would cost 600.00 to replace.  I called KG Suzuki and spoke to Mario in the service department.  He stated that they will fix the vehicle because I was still under my 90 day warranty.  I told KG Suzuki that I lived 3 hours away and they stated not a problem bring the car in on Friday 10/12/2012 and it will be fixed on 10/13/2012. So I did just that.  I left several messages for the general manager Daryl before my arrival to see if I could get a loaner vehicle and received no call back.  When I arrived at the dealership I was told by Mario in service that Daryl was not in and I could not get a loaner vehicle.  10/16/2012 the check engine light is back on and the issue is not resolved.  I never received any paperwork for the vehicle stating what they fixed or changed and I been having problems with the vehicle since I purchased it.

Amanda
Albany, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KG-Suzuki/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/KG-Suzuki-SCAM-rip-off-Do-not-honor-their-warranty-for-used-vehicles-Long-Island-City-956048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KG Suzuki