Complaint Review: KGB Deals

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: William — Daly City California U.S.A.
KGB Deals

KGB Deals KGB Deals.com Ripoff Deals sold by KGB Deals.com Internet, Internet

Hanuary 12, 2011

I purchased a deal from KGB Deals.com in July 2011. At that time, itlisted 11 locations available, with the closest one 10 minutes away from my house. When I tried to use the deal in December, it now only has 6 locations. The closest one now is more than an hour away. I called the original location close to my house and they have never heard of KGB Deals before.

I e-mailed KGB and initially received a general response that they would take care make things right. That was on 12/20/11. I followed up with 2 more e-mails and no response. I called their so-called customer support line. A lady said she would refund the purchase amount and send me a confirmation e-mail immediately. Three weeks later, no e-mail or refund. I tried calling their customer support line nearly everyday and no one ever answers. A recording says you can leave a message (yea right) or e-mail them (which I did repeatedly) but no matter what timeI call, no one answers.

This dispute has been sent to the Better Business Bureau.

Also, we purchased another deal for the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. The deal was offered by KGB Deals on behalf of another company. One week ago, we learned the company went out of business and we can no longer use the deal that we paid for. Again, it's impossible to get a response or reach anyone at KGB Deals.

DO NOT do business with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KGB-Deals/internet/KGB-Deals-KGB-Dealscom-Ripoff-Deals-sold-by-KGB-Dealscom-Internet-Internet-821651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KGB Deals