thousands

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: ycart — Internet United Kingdom
KGB Deals

KGB Deals Not repsonding to any emails and can't get through via phone about the fact that I have redeemed my vouchers and paid delivery charges for the items but they never arrived. Complete rip off!!! Internet

I bought a voucher that entitled me to 2 handbags from Miss Amazing in Manchester, this cost 19.99.  I redeemed these vouchers on 23rd July.  The additional cost of 6.99 came out of my bank account on 24th July.  It is now 14th August and I still have no handbags.

I have contacted Miss Amazing directly via email and had no response.  I have also been trying to ring them for the past week, the number just goes straight to answer phone, they never get back to you.

I have also continued to contact KGB about this, 1 person got back to me on 8th August to ask me if I had used the voucher correctly, a very frustarting and waste of time response to me as I had explained that the order had gone through and I had received an order number!

I have looked online for a phone number for KGB deals, as they do not supply one on their website.  I have been trying to ring it all day but it just keeps saying that all the agents are with customers.  It doesn't give you the option to hold and just tells you to email them!

total rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KGB-Deals/internet/KGB-Deals-Not-repsonding-to-any-emails-and-cant-get-through-via-phone-about-the-fact-tha-926928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KGB Deals