Complaint Review: KGB deals

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: teemai — downers grove Illinois United States of America
KGB deals

KGB deals internet fraud, scam, Internet

I purchased two deals on kgbdeals.com. One is for a maid cleaning service. After two weeks of calling the retailer to schedule an appointment to have my house clean, I finally got one. Then come to find out they did not show up. Kgbdeal did contact me and issued a refund along with a $10 credit. I then purchased another deal for a set of pillows for $32. The retailer is iskinmedix. I couldn't use the voucher online and a kgb rep placed the order for me. I have waited 4 months for the pillows. First, I called and emailed iskinmedix, but no one pick up and no response to my email. After many tries, I contacted kgbdeals and no response from them either. It has been 5 months now and no pillow!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KGB-deals/internet/KGB-deals-internet-fraud-scam-Internet-822175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KGB deals