Complaint Review: KGB

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: cakesvw — Ohio United States of America
KGB

KGB KGB DEALS KGB scams Internet

In June I purchased a deal from KGB for $29.  When I tried to redeem the voucher with the link they gave me it kept crashing.  I did a reboot on my computer, nope no issue on my end.  Several attempts were made and when it final stayed up long enough for me to enter my information there was no area for the verification code. I then see a phone number, so I call it. I tried for two days, different times of the day/night. Busy. Always busy.  And like others have stated there is no phone number for customer service on the KGB website. You are to e-mail them and pray that someone will respond.  Since I received no response I tried the vendor main website  for what I actually got the voucher with KGB for.  The customer service rep told me that KGB was NOT a vendor and the deal was a scam.  So, now I'm out $29 for the deal with KGB and another $10 for the shipping on an item I will never receive.  Paypal has since refunded my $10 shipping charge as I wait patiently for the resolution on the $29 charge for a daily deal that was a total RIP OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KGB/internet/KGB-KGB-DEALS-KGB-scams-Internet-921477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KGB