Complaint Review: KHC Marketing, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Aaron — Vacaville California United States of America
KHC Marketing, Inc.
386 S Abbott Ave Milpitas, California United States of America
  • Phone: 4082029733;4082626850
  • Web:
  • Category: Appliances

KHC Marketing, Inc. Amir is the owner Failed To Comply with there Own Cancellation Agreement. Filled with Lies. Milpitas, California

KHC Marketing in Milpitas CA came to my door the day of 12/20/2013. They did their usual display of cleaning the carpet and shampooing.

I bought a Kirby Sentra for $1900 and thought well if I want to cancel then I can right! But that was a lie in the contract. The cancellation said three days you could cancel with written notice or a mail deliver given to them within the set time of midnight of 1/23/2013.

I sent all documents and the owner Amir signed it. He never gave me a call for about 2 weeks. The only reason He finally called was that he said, "I called too much and why am I calling so much" Wow! When I heard that it told me alot about the Kirby Corporation. I chose to call the Corporation Kirby and see if they could help. They said they would and set a time that Amir the owner would send someone to pick it up. Remind you that this was on 1/24/2013.

They wanted to pick the vacuum up and then over night me a check if that doesnt sound fishy. I didn't comply and they said that I breached the contract. That is not even part of the contract. The contract states within ten business days I would have my money back and also the vacuum I gave them.

The Kirby Corporation and the Marketing Company bullied me a lot over the phone and based alot of threats toward me. They must really need the money. So now I am waiting on the Better Business Bureau and trying to find a way to get my money back. Also the cancellation says after 20 days I can keep the Kirby and receive my money.

The last time I talk to Amir the owner he said he never signed the document saying he received the cancellation notice which I have proof that he did because it was hand delivered by the mail man and he had to sign for it. The lady at the Kirby Corporation threatened me saying that Amir had ten days to verbally
talk to me for the return. Nowhere in the cancellation has it said that.

Rudy is her name, said I will not win in court because of the contract. Now I know the contract, I read
it about 15 times and nowhere has it stated that he could verbally talk to me and that would be sufficient enough for the cancellation process to start.

Aaron, Vacaville CA
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KHC-Marketing-Inc/Milpitas-California-95035/KHC-Marketing-Inc-Amir-is-the-owner-Failed-To-Comply-with-there-Own-Cancellation-Agreeme-1004847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KHC Marketing, Inc.