Complaint Review: KIA

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Autumn — Elko Nevada
PO BOX 52410 IRVINE, California United States of America

Our 2011 Kia Rio broke down with our 16 yr old daughter on a very windy canyon road with no shoulders, it just quite no warrning or anything leaft her stranded on the incline on a blind corner. Kia towed the car to salt lake city utha 3 1/2 hrs away and fixed the problem witch was the coil, it broke . two days later the check engine light comes on we send it back, they say it is catalytic converter but they wont fix the car because I dont have proof of maintenance that the spark plugs were changed at 30,000 mls , but I bought the car used at 36,699 mls so I wouldnt have those records, they still refuse to fix the car and have leaft me stranded with my car 3 1/2 hrs away. I asked for the regional managers name and number but was told that was not possible I would have to wait for them to call me back in two or so days. my car has been sitting at the dealer for a week now, with no resolve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIA/IRVINE-California-92619-2410/KIA-WILL-NOT-HONOR-WARRANTY-IRVINE-California-1036248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIA