Complaint Review: KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:SECAUCUS New Jersey
KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS
FAIRFIELD, New Jersey U.S.A.

KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS I WAS ALSO ROBBED BY KIDS.COM FAIRFIELD New Jersey

I brought my daughter to Kids.com aka Justourkids in Fairfield NJ. When I first called I thought it was going to be great. They asked all the right questions and gave all the right answers.

I also paid $500 and something plus the $20.00 picture fee. Which I was not told about. I was lucky enough to have lived in the same town as the photo place. So that was easy for me.

I was called to one photo shot in Union City NJ for Babies R Us. When I signed up I was told that there would be no cattle calls. When I got to UC let me tell you if the wasn't a cattle call I would never want to see one. It was raining and the line was wrapped around the building.

After that I never heard from them again. So about a 6 month to a year I called them and told them I never recieved my letter. So they added a year to my contract. So instead of 5 years it when to 6 years.

I was happy with this. I went and got my pictures done and once again never heard back from them.

I can't believe I was so taken from them. I would like to see them pay for every baby out there that they hurt. This is not right.

Kristen
SECAUCUS, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIDS-JUST-OUR-KIDS/FAIRFIELD-New-Jersey/KIDS-JUST-OUR-KIDS-I-WAS-ALSO-ROBBED-BY-KIDSCOM-FAIRFIELD-New-Jersey-296171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS